Please go to the
section of the website
MVP Medicare Customer Care Center
Monday - Friday
8 am - 8 pm (EST)
From Oct. 1 - Feb 14, call seven days a week, 8 am to 8 pm
MVP Medicare Product Advisors
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 8 pm (EST)
220 Alexander St.
Rochester, NY 14607
24/7 Nurse Advice Line
Request a Coverage Determination or Formulary Exception
Phone: 855 853-4852
USA CareSM with Part D (PPO) for Employer Group Retirees
USA Care PPO is a Medicare Advantage Preferred Provider Organization health plan that offers you the freedom to see any doctor in the country who accepts Medicare patients. USA Care is simple to use and easy to understand. Here are just a few of the benefits that add even more value to your health care experience:
- $0 cost generic drugs and select vaccines
- No specialist referrals needed.
- Worldwide coverage for emergency room and urgently needed care.
- Freedom to see any doctor who accepts Medicare patients.
- Full coverage for preventive care, such as the Welcome to Medicare Visit, Annual Wellness Visits and mammograms.
- Access 24/7 online doctor visits myVisitNow using a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- A $75 Wellness Rewards incentive for staying current with yearly exams, tests and screenings.
- Healthways SilverSneakerssm Fitness Program fitness center membership, at no added cost to you!
- A dedicated team experienced in Medicare Advantage health plans.
When you visit your family doctor or specialist, or are admitted to the hospital, you will pay only a fixed co-pay or co-insurance. You cannot be billed for any other amounts above your cost-sharing amount.
It is important that you ask your doctor or other health care provider if they participate with Medicare. Most doctors do, but ask in advance to be sure. These providers submit claims directly to MVP.
Find doctors, hospitals, and other providers who participate with Medicare at Medicare.gov.
Provider Claim Forms
Part D Prescription Drug Coverage
Last Updated October, 2016